Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Blogger!

Alright, so I'm totally new to this whole blogging thing, but I figured what a great way to allow our family and friends to stay caught up with what's happening in our lives! Needless to say, with 2 kiddos in school and a baby our life is pretty busy, but I will do my best get on here as often as I can (or remember to!) to keep everyone up to date. :)

So like I mentioned before, our lives have been busy, busy, busy lately! That's a good thing though. Mike's still going to school full-time and is almost to the point of having his Associates Degree in Computer Science (yay!!) and then he'll be transferring (Lord willing) to Southern Oregon University to go for his Bachelor's Degree. The Lord blessed him with a job at Radio Shack, he's working with a buddy from church which awesome. I have to say, I am so proud of him and so thankful for everything he's doing for our family, I know it's hard and exhausting, but he does it anyways and without complaint. I love you babe!!

Mikaela and Benny are back in school again, Mikaela is in the 3rd grade and Benny started Kindergarten this year. I can hardly believe they've gotten so big, it's flying by! They both LOVE they're teachers, they're great! Mikaela is loving getting to see all her friends again and Benny is making lots of new friends.Ben is already learning SO much, he's learned how to write his own name and doing awesome at learning how write all his letters and numbers. Mikaela is also doing great in school, she's learning how to write in cursive this year and she's is very excited!

 I'm driving back and forth between home and their school 3 times a day since Ben is half-day, that alone makes for a busy day, but it's fun. :) I manage to squeeze in errands, house stuff and time with Millie in between those trips to the school. I signed up to be one of two room moms for Ben's class this year. Our first task is going to be their Fall Harvest party. We're starting to work on our plans for that, it should be fun! If anyone has any ideas on cute little snacks the kids can make, let me know. ;)

Millie is doing fantastic, she's learning everything so fast, it blows my mind. She's 9 months old now and has been crawling like a pro since 6 months, she's even walking around while holding onto things. I think she'll be walking on her own before her 1st birthday for sure! I don't know how ready for that I am, but it'll be fun. She's into everything she can possibly get into, and if she can't get into it, she's figuring out how to make it happen, lol. We're always chasing after her, on a side note she loves dog food, haha! She has a great personality, she's very funny. She laughs a lot, she loves to play and even wrestle with the big kids and the dog. She says a few things like, Dada, Lala, Bubba, Dog-dog, Mmma (only when she's very upset, stinker!). She loves to eat, in case you couldn't tell, I make her baby food, so she's tried all sorts of things and has liked it all so far. She's even had steak and potatoes! ;) I am not going to have another picky eater that only wants chicken nuggets, hot dogs and mac & cheese from the blue box, lol.

So there ya have it, a pretty broad overview of what's going on in the lives of the Werner family. I'll have more to come! :)

1 comment: